2021 Cross-Market Insurance Returners Programme
A collaboration between nine forward-thinking, inclusive insurance organisations.
This programme is supported by the Insurance Families Network, Chartered Insurance Institute and Lloyd’s of London.
“Lloyd’s is determined to sponsor gender balance across our market, and within the Corporation we are proud to have achieved gender parity at the leadership level. Having seen at first hand the benefits that gender balance brings, I am delighted to support this initiative”
Starting in September 2021, this six-month programme is aimed at anyone who’s taken a career break of 2 years or more and who wants to re-immerse themselves back into professional life.
Support on Offer
Throughout the programme you will be supported by Inclusivity, who are return to work specialists.
- Prior to your week one you will join the cohort for pre-commencement training. This session is designed to place you in a position for a confident day 1, equipping you with the knowledge and insights on how to take control of your own success.
- Also prior to week one, Inclusivity will deliver a training session with your line manager on how to best support a career returner, particularly in the early months.
- During the programme you will receive 3 one to one coaching sessions with Inclusivity’s specialist return to work coaches. These sessions are designed to support you on an individual basis and to address any personal needs you may have.
- During the programme each firm will supply you with a buddy and an internal mentor
- And finally, you will be a part of a fabulous cohort of returners who will offer you support and friendship as you all embark on this new stage of your careers.
You can apply for the programme by providing an up to date CV and covering letter (as a word document) using the following links:
Any submissions received after 5th May will not be considered.