Here’s a secret: leaders are not immune to vulnerability. Our consultants are known for their empathy and ability to create an environment where vulnerabilities can be aired, and the root of the issue tackled head on. Through one-to-one coaching, we work with leaders so they can excel at what they do and progress their career according to their unique brilliance.
Current or potential leaders could be working with issues including:
- Returning from a break and trying to do everything the same as before in drastically different circumstances
- Feeling they have hit a ceiling and withdrawing as senior roles call on different behaviours or skills outside their comfort zone
- Ruling themselves out of promotion because a perceived ‘difference’ makes them unsuitable for leadership
- Struggling to find their authentic style – instead mirroring what seems to be the ‘right’ way to be a leader
- Unsure how to combine the demands of a leader role with their home life (family commitments, ill health etc) – and therefore not putting themselves forward for promotion
We offer both performance and leadership development coaching.
For performance coaching, we ask the question: How do we get it more right?
- Enhance or improve leadership skills
- Enable or improve peak performance in an existing role
- Engage employees, build teams and set a direction
In leadership development coaching, we focus on fulfilling the unique potential of that leader. Ready for a change or ready to make the change.
- Transitioning to a new role
- Gaining a deeper understanding of leadership style, their potential and how to harness it.
With our support, leaders can uncover and overcome limiting beliefs and hone in on what they want and are capable of. We help them find a way to achieve their full potential whilst being authentic and without compromising other important parts of their life.
Advancing with Introversion
A tailored leadership development coaching programme supporting introverted senior leaders and heads-of to break down the barriers to business facing and executive leadership roles.